Day-Trading

daytraders the world over tend to realise very quickly that ALL successful day-trading reduces down to 1 basic secret – you must know where the market’s support and resistance levels are. How would you like to see what the market is intending to do – BEFORE the session starts ?! Well done! You have just found the 1 indispensable strategy you need to have for trading! The Cartel Levels offered by Traderunner.com are indisputably the top support and resistance levels you will find anywhere, either offline or web-based. In fact, a very well-known daytrader once recounted “If you do not know where the support and resistance is, you should head for the exits, quick”. It also tells traders when a move is a breakout, and will generally run long and fast, meaning big daytrading gains. There are numerous typical methods employed by traders to try to identify SR:- Floor trader’s Pivots, Fibonnaci levels, Gann lines, and so on. By contrast, our ‘Cartel ‘ levels are only available at traderunner, and give you upfront warning of where the market’s GENUINE support and resistance will be in the next session. That is the reason why they are free, and are found all over the web. Imagine being able to see at a glance, precisely how powerful each level is likely to be, and therefore how actively the market will respect the level! Imagine knowing before the stockmarket even opens where the potential breaks are going to be! Imagine being an element of the 5% who take cash off the other 95% every solitary trading day! . Imagine having a day’s prior warning ofwhere the stockmarket will slow, or turn around. With Traderunner’s Cartel Levels, you may be part of the winning team, the traders who make cash day in, day out, at the expense of everybody else. Look at this. If you wished to sell something, what ought to be done first? That’s right – you’d bid up prices so you get the most money you can for it. YOU can be the one-in-twenty who draws money out of the stockmarkets each day, however it unfolds. And that is precisely what the big banks and players do each day on each exchange around the globe. Cartel Levels are the only SR levels that actually mirror what the market is intending to do. All you have got to do is trade with the genuine SR, as shown exactly by the Cartel Levels. He’s made it truly simple to use – all you need to do is put in the previous session’s high, low and close ( and optionally the open, if you have it ), and the online calculator will produce a set of levels for you, with clear strength signs. Because the big banks can’t hide the previous session’s activity, they essentially signal today’s move, and this is what supplies the map for your Cartel Levels. Unlike all the other day trading systems, which typically stop working after they become commonly known, Cartel Levels are guaranteed to work for evermore, because it’s impossible for the stock market manipulators to gloss over what they went and did yesterday. The SR levels marked upon the charts were generated with nothing less than the OHLC of the session before the chart – imagine what YOUR trading would be like if you were aware of this kind of information, Prior to the opening bell! . For a little less than five dollars a day, you can be part of the winning side, and start to take cash off folk who believe in Fibbos, Elliot waves, MACDs, squares of Nineteen, trendlines and news announcements! Don’t delay, join up now – membership is limited! .

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *